Wednesday 23 May 2018

[www.keralites.net] SAD BUT TRUE

 

Sad but true!
A teacher after the dinner she started checking homework done by the students. Her husband is strolling around with a smart phone playing his favourite game 'Candy Crush Saga'.
When reading the last note, the wife starts crying with silent tears.
Her husband saw this and asked, 'Why are you crying dear? What happened?'
Wife: 'Yesterday I gave homework to my 1st Standard students, to write something on topic -My Wish-.'
Husband: 'OK, but why are you crying?'
Wife: 'Today while checking the last note, it makes me crying.'
Husband curiously: 'What's written in the note that makes you crying?'
Wife: 'Listen'
My wish is to become a smart phone.
My parents love smart phone very much.
They care smart phone so much that sometimes they forget to care me.
When my father comes from office tired, he has time for smart phone but not for me.
When my parents are doing some important work and smart phone is ringing, within single ring they attend the phone, but not me even... even if I am crying.
They play games on their smart phones not with me.
When they are talking to someone on their smart phone, they never listen to me even if I am telling something important..
So, My wish is to become a smart phone.
After listening the note husband got emotional and asked the wife, 'who wrote this?'.
Wife: 'Our son'.
Gadgets are beneficial, but they are for our ease not to cease the love amongst family and loved ones.
Children see and feel everything what happens with around them. Things get imprinted on their mind with an everlasting effect. Let's take due care, so that they do not grow with any false impressions...
 Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

    
Whatsapp Group+91 98450 81888
HOME REMEDY  IN INDIA
 MANGALORE.INDIA
homemeremedyinindia-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.in
Hands that serve are Holier than Lips that Pray
Pl send name and place  for joining whatsapp Group

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment