Saturday 28 April 2018

[www.keralites.net] Request To The Moderator

 

There is problem in this group since 17th April.

My 32 Health related mails are bounced.

I came to know that  mails sent by Yahoo mail are bounced.

By visiting group home page, I posted few mails for the benefit of 76000 members of this group,

I post only 2 groups.This group and another.

Admin of that group is my friend, told me subscribe from G mail also.

Hence I told him to subscribe mdhegde888@gmail.com

Since yesterday I am posting in that group from my G mail id.

I requested you also to add my E mail id   mdhegde888@gmail.com, so that if Yahoo mail is bounced , I can post from my G mail id.

But I have not received any reply.

Please add mdhegde888@gmail.com and hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in    will also continue.


Please do the needful and inform me by mail to my yahoo id or message to my mobile 098450 81888.

This is posted here since 7 mails sent to e mail id of the owner/moderator are bounced


Thanks 

M.D.HEGDE

Mobile + 91 98450 81888.

Mangalore.INDIA

__._,_.___

Posted by: hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment