Sunday 17 December 2017

[www.keralites.net] A Page From The Life Of Dr.A.P.J.Kalam

 

A PAGE FROM THE LIFE OF Dr. Abdul Kalam
"When I was a kid, my Mom cooked food for us.
One night in particular when she had made dinner after a long
hard day's work, Mom placed a plate of 'subzi' and extremely
burnt roti in front of my Dad.
I was waiting to see if anyone noticed the burnt roti.
But Dad just ate his roti and asked me how was my day at
school.
I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do remember
I heard Mom apologising to Dad for the burnt roti.
And I'll never forget what he said: "Honey, I love burnt roti."
Later that night, I went to kiss Daddy, good night I asked
him if he really liked his roti burnt. He wrapped me in his arms
said:
"Your momma put in a long hard day at work today
and she was really tired".
And besides... A burnt roti never hurts anyone but
HARSH WORDS DO!"
"You know beta - life is full of imperfect things...
imperfect people...
I'M NOT THE BEST AM HARDLY GOOD AT ANYTHING!
I forget birthdays anniversaries just like everyone else.
What I've learnt over the years is:
"To Accept Each Others Faults
Choose To Celebrate Relationships"
Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets!
Love the people who treat you right
have compassion for the ones who don't.
Image may contain: 1 person, hat
 
Whatsapp Group+91 98450 81888
HOME REMEDY  IN INDIA
 MANGALORE.INDIA
Think Good Do Good
Pl send name and place  for joining whatsapp Group

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment