Saturday 2 September 2017

[www.keralites.net] THE DAUGHTER

 

The Daughter
"The Best Lines ever said by a Man....."
When I was born, A Woman was there to hold me...
My Mother
As I grew up as a child, A woman was there to care play with me...
My Sister
I went to school, A Woman was there to Help me Learn...
My Teacher
I needed Compatibility, Company Love, A Woman was there for me...
My Wife
I became tough, A Woman was there to melt me...
My Daughter
When I will die, A Woman will be there to absorb me in...
Motherland
If you are a Man, Value Every Woman...
If you are a Woman, Feel Proud to be one
Your little girl will hold your hand for only a little while...
but will hold your heart for a life time.
To all the people who don't differ
between son or daughter.
Beta waaris hai
Beti paras hai,
Beta Vansh hai
Beti Ansh hai,
Beta aan hai
Beti shaan hai,
Beta tan hai
Beti man hai,
Beta maan hai
Beti gumaan hai,
Beta sanskar hai
Beti sanskriti hai,
Beta Dawa hai
Beti dua hai,
Beta bhagya hai
Beti vidhata hai,
Beta shabd hai
Beti arth hai,
Beta geet hai
Beti sangeet hai,
Beta prem hai
BETI POOJA HAI,
Dedicated 2 all the beties (daughters)
Image may contain: 2 people, selfie and closeup
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, selfie and closeup
LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare
Comments
     
    Whatsapp Group+91 93433 66788
    HOME REMEDY IN INDIA
     MANGALORE.INDIA
    Think Good Do Good

    __._,_.___

    Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
    Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

    Have you tried the highest rated email app?
    With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

    KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

    To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
    Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
    Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

    To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

    Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

    .

    __,_._,___

    No comments:

    Post a Comment