Thursday 27 July 2017

[www.keralites.net] SALARY HIKE

 


SALARY HIKE!!!!
A successful man, working as a sales representative in a large company, tells his boss one day, "If you want me to continue working for you, I need a 20% raise. You have 24 hours to give me an answer. I have four companies chasing me, so let me know your decision".
The boss is alarmed. "In this recession, a 20 percent raise? So many employees are being laid off, and so many others have seen a major cut in their salaries, yet you want a 20% raise?"
"I will not argue with you,"
 says the employee. "As I said, there are four companies pursuing me, so just let me know your decision."
Next day, the boss calls him in, and says, that due to his great performance he decided to comply and will give him the requested raise.
"Great," the man says, " I will continue gladly with you."
As he is leaving, his boss asked, "Out of curiosity, who are the four companies chasing you?"
"Oh" man responded, "Master Card, Visa, American Express, and the mortgage company."
No automatic alt text available.
 
Whatsapp Group+91 93433 66788
HOME REMEDY IN INDIA
 MANGALORE.INDIA
Think Good Do Good

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment