Monday 10 April 2017

[www.keralites.net] Doctor's requests

 

*Hats off to the Doctor who wrote this* :----------------

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

My *expectations* from my *_patients_* and *_relatives_*.

■ Please bring your *old medical records* but *don't bring* your *_opinion_* about your old doctor. I am *no better* than him.

■ Wait *patiently* in the *_queue_*. 

■ My phone is for *emergency* 

■ If you want, Please do *wish* me when u meet me in a marriage or birthday party or a hotel but *don't* discuss your health problems there also.

■ Dont *praise* me that I saved you, because I didn't do anything *extra*

it's my *_duty_* *to treat* it is *God* who heals but when there is a *complication* please *understand* it's also *_his wish_*. many complications, adverse effects of drugs are *not* my work it's sometimes *your own body* which responds in a *_peculiar_* way.

■ If you are *not happy* with my work, *go away* to my *brother* or *sister* colleague don't just *waste* your time.

■ Take my advice ,

*don't read _internet_* and *decide* about your *treatment*. I *don't* repair my computer seeing instructions on internet so also you *can't* get treatment on *Google*.

■ Come *prepared* with your complaints. I am happy if you *write and bring* especially *_points_* and I can answer your points *well*.

■ *don't answer your mobile* in *my cabin*

keep it on *SILENT mode* and *LISTEN to* me.

I end acknowledging that I am called a *_doctor_ only because of you* and when you are in my cabin you are only my *"patient "* but *not* an *officer* or *minister* or *media man* or *teacher*

and in the end I *remind* you that I too am a *_human being_* like you.

*Thank you*...

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net Fun & Info @ Keralites.net  Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netMANGALORE
Think Good Do Good

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hegdemd

Whatsap Group +91 93433 66788


__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3M=2ED=2E_?= =?UTF-8?Q?HEGDE=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3_=E2=99=A3?= <hegde_csl@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment