Saturday 11 February 2017

[www.keralites.net] Britain's youngest EuroMillions winner says the jackpot made her life 10 times worse [1 Attachment]

 

Lottery whinger: Britain's youngest EuroMillions winner says the jackpot made her life 10 times worse and she 'wants to sue' lotto organisers

  • Jane Park became Britain's youngest EuroMillions winner in 2013, aged 17
  • But she said she wishes she hadn't won, because the money brought stress
  • She said her life is empty and she often wishes she didn't have any money

Jane Park was just 17 when she scooped £1million with the first ticket she had ever bought in 2013.


But she has now confessed the huge win has left her incredibly stressed and she is even said to be considering legal action again Camelot.

Jane Park won £1million in 2013 and now says the money has made her life 10 times worse and brought stress



Ms Park, who now owns two properties and calls herself a developer, said: 'I thought it would make it ten times better but it's made it ten times worse. I wish I had no money most days. I say to myself, "My life would be so much easier if I hadn't won."


'People look at me and think, "I wish I had her lifestyle, I wish I had her money." But they don't realise the extent of my stress.


'I have material things but apart from that my life is empty. What is my purpose in life?'


She also said she has struggled to find a boyfriend who wasn't after her money, is sick of shopping for designer items, and misses cheap Benidorm holidays.  


Ms Park is reported to be considering suing lottery bosses. 

 

She told the paper she could see how people would just blow the money, but family advice stopped her.

She said: 'My nana Anne told me, "You might as well have given me a gun." I was like, "Nana, what are you talking about? This is the best thing ever?" But now I totally agree.'



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4215894/Britain-s-youngest-EuroMillions-winner-says-life-ruined.html#ixzz4YRRytk1B 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Ravi Narasimhan <ravi.narasimhan.in@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
a2.jpg

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment