Saturday 10 December 2016

[www.keralites.net] : 5 Simple Rules of Life [2 Attachments]

 




Subject: 5 Simple Rules of Life

Lengthy mail
3 subjects
 
5 Simple Rules of Life
Master's piece!
13th Dec 2016 is Dattatreya Jayanthi
 
 
 
 

Subject:  5 Simple Rules of Life
 
 

There Are 5 Simple Rules to Life...

A beautiful presentation about the things that really matter in this  life, and how to get the most out of it and still enjoy the experience.
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
 
5 simple rules
Subject: Master's piece!
 
 
 
Your happiness levels depend on your way of thinking.
Your judgements depend on the way you see people.
Your emotions depend on your own personal experiences.
Your whole life depends on how you act.

Inline image 1
N Jambunathan (Ex: REVL & IMPAL)
Rengarajapuram-Kodambakkam-Chennai-Mob:9176159004
 
Subject: 13th Dec 2016 is Dattatreya Jayanthi
 
Inline image 2
Shri Dattatreya Kavacham
Sripaada: paatu me paadaa vuru siddhaasana stithaa: |
Paayaat digambaro guhyam nruhari: paatu me katim || 1 ||
Naabhim paatu jagatsrashto daram paatu dalodara: |
Krupaalu: paatu hrudayam shadbhuja: paatu me bhujou || 2 ||
Srakkundii shoola damaru shankha chakra dhara: karaan |
Paatu kantham kambukantha: sumukha: paatu me mukham || 3 ||
Jivhaam me vedvaak paatu netre me paatu divyadruk |
Naasikaam paatu gandhaatmaa paatu punyasravaa: srutii || 4 ||
Lalaatam paatu hansaatmaa shira: paatu jataadhara: |
Karmendriyaani paatviisha: paatu dyananendriyaanyaja: || 5 ||
Sarvantaronta: karanam praanaanme paatu yogirat |
Uparishtaad adhastaachcha prushthata: paarshvatograta: || 6 ||
Antarbahishcha maam nityam naanaarupa dharovatu |
Varjitam kavachenaa vyaatsthaanam me divyadarshana: || 7 ||
Raajata: shatruto hinsraad dushprayogaa ditoghata: |
Aadhi vyaadhi bhayaartibhyo dattatreya: sadaavatu || 8 ||
Dhana dhaanya gruha kshetra strii putra pashu kinkaraan |
Dyanaatiishcha paatu nityam me anasuyaananda vardhana: || 9 ||
Baalonmatta pishaachaabho ddunit sandhishu paatu maam |
Bhoota bhoutika mrutyubhyo hari: paatu digambara: || 10 ||
Ya etat data kavacham sannahyaad bhakti bhaavita: |
Sarva anartha vinarmukto grahapiidaa vivarjita: || 11 ||
Bhoota preta pishaachaadyair devair apyaparaajita: |
Bhuktvaatra divya bhogaan sa dehaaAnte tat padam vrajet || 12 ||
Iti P. P. Shri Vasudevanand Saraswati virachitam Shri Dattatreya Kavacham sampurnam
1) Shri Laxmi stays at the feet of Shri Dattatreya. Hence let Shri Dattatreya protect my feet. Let Shri Dattatreya who sits in Siddhasana posture, protect my thighs. Let Digambar protect my anus and my reproductive organs. Let Nruhari protect my waist.

2) Let Jagatsastra protect my navel. Let Dalodara protect my stomach. Let Krupalu protect my heart. Let Shatbhuja protect my shoulders.

3) Shri Dattatreya has held Mala, Kamandalu, Trishula, Damaru, Shankha and Chakra in his six hands, Let my hands be protected by him. Let Kambukantha protect my throat. Let Sumukha protect my mouth.

4) Let Vedvak protect my tongue. Let Divadruk protect my eyes. Let Gandhatma protect my nose. Let Punyashrava protect my ears.

5) Let my forehead be protected by Hansatma. Let my head be protected by Jatadhara. Let my organs which work for me by Ishwara and my organs which give me knowledge be protected Aja.

6) Let my conscience be protected by Sarvantara. Let my Pranan be protected by the king of Yogies. Let Yogiraj protect me from all ten directions.

7) Let Shri Gurudev Datta who can take many forms/incarnations; protect me in and out of the house/body. Let anything which is not covered by this Kavacha, be protected by Divadrushti.

8) Let Gurudev Datta protect me from tyrant government, enemies, wield animals, bad things performed to trouble me, my sins, mental diseases and disease of my body, and all other troubles, difficulties.

9) Let son of Anusuya protect my money, food, my house, my wife, my children's, my pets, my servants and my relatives.

10) Let Balonmatta protect me in day, night and the period in between day and night from all pancha mahabhutas (earth, water, fire, air and sky) and from death.

11) Anybody reciting this Datta Kavacham with devotion and faith will become free from all his troubles, difficulties and so also from troubles by planets such as Saturn, Mars etc.

12) Ghosts, Demons etc. can't trouble such devotee who recites this Kavacha daily. He will become happy, all his desires will be fulfilled, become successful in his endeavors and lead a healthy, wealthy and peaceful life. After his death he will go to Datta Loka.

Here completes Shri Dattatreya Kavacham by Shri Vasudevanand Saraswati
 


__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: prasannam n <iampresanam@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 2 photo(s) from this topic.
image005.jpg image006.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment