Sunday 27 November 2016

[www.keralites.net] : 27-11-2016 TODAY’S MESSAGE FROM TRICHY PRASANNAN AMAZING FACTS

 




Subject: 27-11-2016 TODAY'S MESSAGE FROM TRICHY PRASANNAN AMAZING FACTS

Wait, 
 
Animated Picture
 
My Whatsapp Number:   9791714474
If you want to join my whatsapp contact,
your name,
your place,
your mother tongue
should be mentioned
 
27-11-2016  TODAY'S MESSAGE FROM TRICHY PRASANNAN
 
5070661_b8718.gif
 
271116e.jpg
 
 
Subject: When Kumbhakarna awoke
 
 
image1.jpeg


 Kumbhakarna narrated the events of the battle to him and said, 'My brother, it was a great victory, but there is something I should tell you. These two brothers are great warriors. I have never seen any 'narabira' (human hero, human warrior) like them. I have a suspicion that maybe both of them are an incarnation of the Lord himself.' 
Then Ravana was very angry and replied, 'I do not want to listen to such weakness and discouraging words from my brother, you speak like a coward. Do not forget that you are the brother of Ravana.'
Kumbhakarna was very unhappy and said, 'My brother, never was I weak, never was I a coward, but one has to admit the truth. I am your younger brother, I cannot give you any suggestions but, tomorrow I am going to fight, if I win then it is okay but if I die I pray that you will surrender and save Swarna Lanka.'On the next day battle Kumbhakarna was killed.
 
 
 
 
incredible Awesome Painting Of PM Narendra Modi Using Tea By Indian Artist
 
 
 
 
 

Subject: AMAZING FACTS
 
Amazing Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World
 
Did you know that you can't breathe and swallow at the same time? How about hum while holding your nose? Pretty cool, huh? And these are just a couple out of the 20+ mind-blowing facts that we've got in store for you.
 
To broaden your knowledge about the world we live in, Bored Panda has put together a list of crazy facts you probably didn't know.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


__._,_.___

Posted by: prasannam n <iampresanam@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment